Channel Sales Manager Region Eastern Europe (Remote/Telecommute) (f/m/d)
noblechairs creates a comfortable, elegant seating experience which serves as a medium of self-expression. As noblechairs continues to experience accelerated international growth, we are seeking a proven leader to spearhead the effort to maximize noblechairs’s reach in a key geographic market.
As the Eastern Europe Sales Manager, you will be the voice of noblechairs in the east european region leading our growth strategy with the press, influencers, and a wide range of partners while representing noblechairs on important regional events. If you have a passion for start-up environments and international teams, we want to talk to you!
Your new Job
- You develop and maintain relationships with customers and distribution channels throughout your region and assist building stable channels
- You are responsible for proactively identifying, negotiating and closing sales activities to achieve assigned revenue targets
- Gain a clear understanding of customer businesses and requirements and feedback to the company
- You develop, drive and implement channel marketing activity for selected groups of channel partners
- You implement channel campaigns in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets
- You understand changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact channel marketing
- 2+ years experience in sales/marketing environment and channel or sales experience with IT and PC hardware/components/gaming/electronics sales
- A strong understanding of the distribution channels for at least one of the mentioned industries
- Experience of B2B negotiations
- Understanding of and experience in project management and general sales skills
- Fluency in English and at least one East European language
- Vision to grow the noblechairs business
- You´ll become part of a professional, great and extraordinary company culture
- Our hierarchy is flat, so you can act quickly
- You take over a variety of tasks with a lot of self-responsibility and great development opportunities
- A nice international team and work environment are waiting for you
This is a full time/permanent and a remote/telecommute job.
Sounds like your new job? We´re looking forward to your application!