Channel Sales Manager Region South America (Remote/Telecommute)
noblechairs creates a comfortable, elegant seating experience which serves as a medium of self-expression. As noblechairs continues to experience accelerated international growth, we are seeking a proven leader to spearhead the effort to maximize noblechairs’s reach in a key geographic market.
As the South American Channel Sales Manager, you will be the voice of noblechairs in the south american region leading our growth strategy with the press, influencers, and a wide range of partners while representing noblechairs on important regional events. If you have a passion for start-up environments and international teams, we want to talk to you!
Your new Job
- You develop and maintain relationships with customers and distribution channels throughout your region and assist building stable channels
- You are responsible for proactively identifying, negotiating and closing sales activities to achieve assigned revenue targets
- Gain a clear understanding of customer businesses and requirements and feedback to the company
- You develop, drive and implement channel marketing activity for selected groups of channel partners
- You implement channel campaigns in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets
- You understand changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact channel marketing
- 2+ years experience in sales/marketing environment and channel or sales experience with IT and PC hardware/components/gaming/electronics sales
- A strong understanding of the distribution channels for at least one of the mentioned industries
- Experience of B2B negotiations
- Understanding of and experience in project management and general sales skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Vision to grow the noblechairs business
- You´ll become part of a professional, great and extraordinary company culture
- Our hierarchy is flat, so you can act quickly
- You take over a variety of tasks with a lot of self-responsibility and great development opportunities
- A nice international team and work environment are waiting for you
This is a full time/permanent and a remote/telecommute job.
Sounds like your new job? We´re looking forward to your application!