Channel Sales Manager Region CIS (m/f/d)
Pro Gamersware stands for our core brands 'noblechairs', 'Nitro Concepts', 'Endgame Gear' and 'Kolink', which aim to create high-quality, elegant and comfortable gaming experiences. As the Pro Gamersware brands continue to experience accelerated international growth, we are seeking a proven leader to spearhead the effort to maximize the reach in a key geographic market.
As the Region CIS Sales Manager, you will be the voice of Pro Gamersware in the CIS region leading our growth strategy with the press, influencers, and a wide range of partners while representing our brands on important regional events. If you have a passion for start-up environments and international teams, we want to talk to you!
Your new Job
- You develop and maintain relationships with customers and distribution channels throughout your region and assist building stable channels
- You are responsible for proactively identifying, negotiating and closing sales activities to achieve assigned revenue targets
- You establish a clear understanding of customer businesses and requirements and give feedback to the company
- You develop, drive and implement channel marketing activity for selected groups of channel partners
- You implement channel campaigns in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets
- You understand the different priorities depending on territories and how these impact channel marketing
- 2+ years experience in sales/marketing environment and channel or sales experience with IT and PC hardware/components/gaming/electronics sales
- A strong understanding of the distribution channels for at least one of the mentioned industries
- Experience of B2B negotiations
- Understanding of and experience in project management and general sales skills
- Business fluent in English and Russian
- Knowledge of German or other languages is a plus
- You´ll become part of a professional, great and extraordinary company culture
- Our hierarchy is flat, so you can act quickly
- You take over a variety of tasks with a lot of self-responsibility and great development opportunities
- An international team and work environment are waiting for you
- Free drinks, modern workplace, team events and discounts in our shop
This is a full time/permanent job.
Sounds like your new job? We´re looking forward to your application!