(Senior) UI / UX Designer (m/w/d)
For more than 17 years, the Caseking Group is equipping gamers and hardware enthusiasts with all the necessary tools for their needs. Today over 400 people are working with us to bring our love for the products and the enjoyment of using it to the masses. Being a vital part of the growing eSports and hardware segment with exclusive partnerships and direct connections to brands has made us a one of a kind place to explore the latest technology and experience first hand what it feels to be part of a global movement. With our international footprint all over Europe (Portugal, UK, Germany, Hungary, Sweden, Finland, Norway) we are international at heart.
While our roots have been in product and the surrounding knowledge, we strongly believe in fueling our future growth in combination with a data-driven mindset while keeping an eye on the next acquisition.
If you are looking to become part of one of the most fascinating areas in e-commerce while being attached to one of the most rapidly growing markets you came to the right place.
- Responsible for the Design System (UI and UX) of our international online shops and websites (noblechairs.de , endgamegear.de , nitro-concepts.de have been moved, while caseking.de overclockers.co.uk jimms.fi globaldata.pt caseking.hu trigono.se and more have yet to follow)
- Drive the existing team further with feedback and quality control and implementation of new processes
- Become part of our iterative process to create the foundation for our group-wide e-commerce system
- Come up with pragmatic solutions to help our customers to navigate and use our digital products
- Create compelling wireframes and be in the driver seat for the visual identity for our upcoming projects
- You like to work hands-on with your team
- multiple years of experience in creating and implementing UI and UX concepts in a senior position
- Very good understanding of UI and UX concepts
- Knowledge in wireframing / prototyping tools like Adobe XD, FIGMA or others
- You know your way around the Adobe Suite / Sketch or others
- Good understanding of Web technologies and responsive designs and there impact on UI / UX
- high affinity towards e-commerce and first-hand experience working in the field
- fluent in English (German a plus)
Please provide relevant work examples in your application!
What we offer:
- We create an atmosphere that is based on collaborative workplace culture, fosters shared growth and supports our diversity and individuality while celebrating what we have in common
- Involvement in our development processes and methods
- Regular visits to conferences and meetups
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- Be part of a multicultural team
- Modern working space in the Berlin
If you want to be a part of a dynamic company with over 17 Years of experience and shops and brands all over the globe, then we are just the company you are looking for.
Apply now and join the Caseking Group today!